- Intelligent Transport Systems
- Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure
- Road Safety and Enforcement
- Global Manufacturing
- Support & Services
Please find below copies of our product notifications.
If you have any queries or should you require support, please contact us.
Welcome to our handbooks area.
Please choose a product range from the list below and this will direct you to the documents available.
If you cannot find what you are looking for, please contact us.
Welcome to our product applications area.
Please select the application for which you wish to download the latest firmware update. Please note, the applications will only execute if you have bought the appropriate product or service from us.
Third Party Information:
Embedded in some of these packages are free software files that you may copy, distribute and/or modify under the terms of their respective licenses, such as the GNU General Public License, the GNU Lesser General Public License, the modified BSD license and the MIT license.
A copy of the GPL license can be found here: GPL License
If you have any questions about product applications or have difficulty downloading them, please contact us.
On written request within three years from the date of download and against payment of our expenses we will supply source code in line with the terms of the applicable license.
For this, please contact us
Or Via Mail:
Open Source Clearing, Product Development
Generally these embedded free software files are distributed in the hope that they will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, without even implied warranty such as for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, and without liability for any Yunex Traffic entity other than as explicitly documented in your purchase contract.
Download Product Applications
- Controller Monitor Application v2.12.2
- ST950SP Standard Configurations
- Plus_ Design Tool v1.8
- Plus+ Design Tool v1.7
- Plus+ Design Tool v1.6
- IC4 v16.2
- IC4 v15.6
- IC4 v15.5
- IC4 v15.4
- IC4 Lite
- IC4 Emulator v14.0 Patch
- Gemini Firmware Update Tool
- Gemini2 UTMC OTU/MOVA (Includes GeminiConnectSetup v3)
- SLD4 Configuration Tool
- SLD4 Firmware Package
- ST950 Firmware Package (ver29)
- ST950 Firmware Package (ver28.1)
- ST950 Firmware Package (ver28)
- ST950 Firmware Package (ver27)
- ST950 Firmware Package (ver26)
- ST950 Firmware Package (ver25)
- ST950 Firmware Package (ver24)
- ST950 Firmware Package (ver16)
- ST950 Firmware Package (ver15)
- ST950 Firmware Package (ver11)
- ST950 Win10 Drivers
- Stratos Outstation Software Package (ver15.1)
- Stratos Outstation Software Package ver15
- Stratos Outstation Software Package ver14
- Stratos Outstation Software Package ver13
- Stratos Outstation Software Package ver7
- WiMag VDS Firmware
- WiMag Loop Detector Firmware
Welcome to the technical bulletin area.
In this section you can download the latest technical bulletins or also review and download older bulletins.
Click on the link below to review the full list of technical bulletins
Technical bulletins index
If you cannot find what you are looking for, or if you want to subscribe to the circulation list for notification of new bulletins, please contact us.
Downloads latest technical bulletins
- STAB23-0148 ST950 Firmware Release 46059 Issue 29.0
- STAB23-0147 ST950 and Stratos Outstation controller monitor application certificate expiry
- STAB23-0146 – SLD4 V7 Firmware & SLD4 Configuration Tool V3.1.0
- STAB23-0145 IC4 v16.2.2 and Simulation Manager
- STAB23-0144 Heart Restore on Stratos CPU PCB variant /002
- STAB23-0143 ST950 & Stratos Outstation Licence Update
- STAB23-0142 Plus+ Controller Audible Settings and Relay Tests
- STAB22-0141 ST950 Plus+ Design Tool 53003 version 184.108.40.206
- STAB22-0140 IC4 Release Version 16.2.2
- STAB22-0139 ST950 Firmware Release 46059 Issue 28
- STAB22-0138 USB web page connection ‘generate_204’ problem
- STAB22-0137 Stratos Outstation Firmware Release 52255 Issue 15
- STAB22-0136 St950 and Stratos Outstation New On-Board Smart Card Reader
- STAB22-0135 ST950, Stratos Outstation, Sicore II Viewing Export Site Info
- STAB22-0134 – Notification of ST950 & Stratos Outstation Company Name Change
- STAB22-0132 Temporary Concession Change on Helios Fixing Kits
- STAB22-0133 Plus+ Wait PDU PCB Change
- STAB22-0131 ST950 Firmware Release 46059 Issue 27
- STAB22-0130 ST950 Firmware Release 46059 Issue26
- STAB22-0129 Release of Plus+Design Tool v1.7
- STAB22-0128 Release of IC4 Version 15.6.0
- STAB21-0127 Stratos Outstation Firmware Upgrade to 52255 Issue 14
- STAB21-0126 ST950 Firmware Release 46059 Issue 25
- STAB21-0125 Bolt Changes to Helios Upper Signal Mounting Point
- STAB21-0124 Helios Signal Head Mounting Changes
- STAB21-0123 Release of IC4 Version 15.4.4
- STAB21-0122 ST950 Program Button: Just Tap It
- STAB21-0121 ST950 Firmware Release 46059 Issue 24
- STAB20-0120 EFACEC QC-Range Porsche/VW Group TLS Update to Support ISO 15118
- STAB20-0119 IC4 v15.0 Issue on ST700/750 LV Dual Pedestrian Controllers
- STAB20-0118 QC45 1st Gen EV Chargers Discolouration
- STAB20-0117 Release of IC4 Version 15
- STAB19-0116 Pushbutton Change on Siemens Mk1 Nearside Units
- STAB19-0115 ST950 Firmware Release 46059 Issue 16
- STAB19-0114 ST950 Firmware Release 46059 Issue 15
- STAB19-0113 Stratos Outstation Firmware Upgrade to 52255 Issue 13
- STAB18-0112 Stratos Outstation Firmware Upgrade to 52255 Issue 10
- STAB18-0111 Issues with Chrome when Viewing Site Information Export
- STAB18-0110 WiMag VSN240-F-2 Sensor Firmware Update
- STAB18-0109 ST950 Firmware Release 46059 Issue 14
- STAB18-0108 Pushbutton Change on Siemens Mk2 Nearside Units
- STAB18-0107 ST950 Firmware Release 46059 Issue 12
- STAB16-0106 ST950 Firmware Release 46059 Issue 11
- STAB16-0105 ST950 Quiet Initialisation Workaround
- STAB16-0104 Stratos Outstation Firmware Upgrade to 52255 Issue 7
- STAB16-0103 ST950 Firmware Release 46059 Issue 10
- STAB16-0102 ST950 Failure to REprogram CPU
- STAB16-0101 Issue with recent batch of ST900/950ELV HPUs
- STAB16-0100 Problem on PCaTS Firmware Issue1 when Green Man >80s
- STAB16-0099 SLD4 Firmware 667/TZ/45215/002 Update to Issue 4