- Intelligent Transport Systems
- Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure
- Road Safety and Enforcement
- Global Manufacturing
- Support & Services
Our nearside signals form an integral part of the national Puffin, Toucan and Equestrian crossing strategies, which provide a higher level of crossing efficiency and pedestrian safety than other types of controlled crossing. The nearside signals are fully compatible with a wide range of Yunex Traffic and third party controllers and can be lamp monitored by all of our ELV controller types.
The long-life LED technology reduces power consumption and increases the service interval at sites where these signals are installed, whilst enhanced illumination on the nearside demand unit offers an extremely clear and positive indication to the pedestrian, once the demand button has been pushed.
As standard, all Yunex Traffic pedestrian signals are built in high precision die-cast aluminium and utilise a high-precision mechanical demand button. For sites where vandal attack is a problem, an optional touch-sensitive button is available and this provides the additional benefit of being less prone to freezing up in very cold weather.
As well as traditional two-part nearside units, the range also includes a single enclosure combined version of the nearside signal, encapsulating both demand and display elements within a single attractive enclosure.
Our LED pedestrian signals incorporate the latest Central Light Source (CLS) technology and can also be fully lamp monitored by all our ELV controller types.
Our pedestrian indicators feature:
- Pelican, Puffin, Toucan and Equestrian versions
- Wait indicators for traditional far sided crossings
- Long-life, low power consumption LED light source
- Excellent all weather visibility – including regular and ‘Narrow Field of View’ Nearside options
- Lamp monitorable by Yunex ST950 ELV and Plus+ controllers
Our indicators complement our Heimdall above-ground pedestrian detectors providing a full pedestrian solution from Yunex Traffic.