- Intelligent Transport Systems
- Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure
- Road Safety and Enforcement
- Global Manufacturing
- Support & Services
State-of-the-art manufacturing services from Yunex Traffic
Yunex Traffic is a global leader in the design, manufacture and operation of intelligent transport equipment, with a long and distinguished history manufacturing in the UK.
Our manufacturing facility in Poole, Dorset, is a factory of distinction and provides a benchmark of manufacturing excellence.
We offer businesses across the UK unrivalled production engineering expertise and a full suite of manufacturing capabilities and services including complex PCB design, build and repair as well as box build assembly – for all sectors.
We go the extra mile to help you with your manufacturing needs. We can help you deliver manufactured excellence, consistently and efficiently.
We manufacture in the UK and deliver globally; our services include:
- PCB design and manufacture
- Bespoke test method creation including automated optical and functional
- PCB repair
- Cabling and harnesses
- Box build including configuration management and test
- Serialisation and traceability
- Production Engineering and full new product introduction capability
- Supply base management
- Aftermarket and full lifecycle support
- Global logistics solutions
We can turn our hand to anything, and we are always looking forward to new and exciting projects.Simon Martin, Head of Global Manufacturing, Yunex Traffic
- We have 15 highly skilled and experienced engineers who interface cross-functionally and globally within our business to design and develop products and processes.
- We have full new product introduction capability and build added value with DFM and DFT principles
- We make significant investment in the latest technology to ensure we are at the forefront of latest developments in the industry.
PCB Manufacture, Test & Repair
- We manufacture, test and repair PCB’s, ensuring full lifecycle support for our products.
- We have 2 surface mount lines with AOI capability and skilled through hole technology employees
- We employ over 55 people in our PCB cell alone
- We work to an ISO9001:2015 quality standard
- Did you know, we produce over 400,000 PCBs a year and 230,000+ surface mount components are fitted PER DAY!
- We build over 4,000 intersection controllers a year supplying both the UK and our global markets
- We ship to 64 different countries and have a dedicated team of logistics professionals managing the process
- We produce our own cables, therefore ensuring we have the right technology for our infinitely configurable products
- We have 6 highly skilled ex-apprentices working in our controller cell, alongside employees who have been with us for over 20 years
Signs, Signals and Projects:
- We currently build 160 variants of enforcement camera. These are used for Clean Air Zones, average speed monitoring, Automatic Number Plate recognition, bus lanes and box junctions
- Our project with Siemens Mobility has seen us upgrade, refurbish, configure and test over 10,000 train cab radios
- We build and ship over 60,000 traffic lights a year for global customers
- We are introducing new technology products that interface with the latest developments in urban mobility